• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce needed-camden, sc ao

mtnrebel

for sons of valor wwII event. will be transporting troops, supplies, and small containers of water. for one day, march 6th. they dont care what era deuce it is, they are just thankful to get some help. contact me if you can help, and i will put you in touch with the right people. it will be located on private land about 13 miles outside of camden, sc. thanks.

rmgill

I've been to these events. They're nice to do and are a lot of fun. If you can assist, I'd reccomend that they'd like the assistance.

mtnrebel

thanks for the support. it is the weekend of march 5-7. but they are only doing the tactical on the 6th. so you will be there for one day. but you can go out, and campout friday night and saturday night, if you want. the guy told me one truck will do, maybe two. but most of the transporting happens the first part of the day. after the troops are deployed, it slows down, and ya might want to bring a book, or take a nap. but its still a good time. it would be better for someone who is closer to camden to help out, i would do it, but it is not worth the drive for me, cause i help them out in october up here in nc.

rmgill

If I can make it, I'll bring my truck help out with transport and then work as an Observer for the Field Tactical. It's a good event WWII reenacting wise.

You'll have to plan on camping in your truck OR camping in the main camp with a tent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks