• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Needs a Home

KaiserM109

Here is a truck near Denver, CO that needs a new home. Owner writes:

Here are the pictures of our 1960 GMC 6x6 Duece- It was converted to a Fire Truck for Elk Creek Fire Department in Conifer. We purchased it from them and used it for a water truck for our excavation company dirt compaction needs. Last year it rolled into a tree. It needs a front clip, (radiator, fan, grill, hood, bumper). Runs great, we had it out on a job when it cut loose and hit a tree. Engine is 6 Cyl gasoline with Hi and low speed, Auto Transmission. Comes with 1000 gallon tank, hose, reel and pump. Need a home for it.

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
I can give it a home but whats it goin to cost me besides the fuel to come get it? Poor thing was so lonely with out its driver tried to commit suicide, so it appears!:roll:

scooter01922

"rolled into a tree" That looks more like drove off a large cliff, dropped 300 feet and landed nose first on a very large tree LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks