• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce owners in Western New York area

Hello guys,
Just got my first deuce last month. It is an M109a3 and I love it. I've been tinkering around with it since I got her home and now I would like to find some other MV/Deuce owners in the area and see what they do with there trucks and see if they do any other events that are cool. I play Airsoft so I bought the truck just to drive something cool to the field and play. Everyone loves it and a couple more people including the perople who run the field are interested in getting thier own. I've heard of a small group of guys around the Niagara Falls area that have them but haven't seen any trucks. Just give me a shout if you're in the area.
Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

rlwm211

Hi;
Empire State West is the local chapter out where you are. I will PM with a phone number for you to contact the president of that CHapter.