• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Ownership Anniversary Today

Happyland1410

Today is my 1st anniversary of being a deuce owner :mrgreen: I love that I was able to pickup my deuce on Veterans Day last year. I must thank SS member Warthog for selling me this truck and for all the help he has given me and many others in this hobby. I know I was warned about this addiction but I really didn't think I would also buy a parts truck and an M105A2 trailer all in the first year. :cookoo:

Original deuce recovery thread
Parts truck recovery thread
Trailer recovery thread

On this Veterans Day I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to all of those who have served. Your sacrifices to secure our freedoms will never be forgotten!

This post gave me a good excuse to go take a couple of pictures of the collection:

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice looking truck. You should transfer the winch from your parts truck, assuming it is in good working order.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW ..... has it been a year? Glad I could help infect you with the Green Fever.

Happyland1410

It has been a fun "green" year! My wife can now tell just by look on my face when I'm at the computer if I am "steel soldiering". I'm not sure if it is the green reflection from the screen or just the happy look on my face. :mrgreen: I really need to quit looking at GL though. I almost bought another trailer yesterday. :cookoo: