• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Paper Manuals

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
[color=green>Greetings][/b] the -20 in paper is in the back it has a pullout section with air and electrical schematics for the various trucks. These things alone are worth the cost of the manual even at $30 or more. I was considering taking all of the pullouts over to the local office supply place and making copies of them. I've done this with the CUCV wiring diagram and had it laminated. Works great and you can stick it on the hood with a magnet. You can also use dry erase markers on it and when done wipe them clean. Would there be an interest for copies of these pullouts? Whatever they end up costing me will be the final price for forum members. I'll leave the laminating up to you guys locally. Just trying to help out since I've got the paper stuff.[/color]

Peter Bog

Hay Recovry4x4
I can plot the PDF's out to what ever size you want (36"x XX). I access to a large format plotter but I don't have the pdf's. If I can help out let me know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks