• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce prices?????

KsM715

$4852 before fees and nice forklift hole in the side of the bed

You guys selling them in the Classifieds are way under priced :p

bkfran69

that must of been from ft riley. I was wanting that one to but not for what it brought. I didnt even bid when I seen it was over $1000.00 just after the bidding started. But I did win the trailer I was bidding on.

emr

prices have to go up I think, there are still good deals out there but the basic prices are way to low, still reasonable if i really wanted that truck, , on the high side for an auction but not crazy.

91W350

I had looked that one over and it is a nice truck, I had a couple of concerns though.... The fork lift holes in the bed that are not in the photos kind of bothered me, but definitely would not have stopped me. The oil is really high and the radiator is really low. I hope it does not have a cylinder or two full of coolant. The oil looked good on the stick.... GL would not let me tote in batteries or jump it. It was out of my budget, but oh my! Spend that kind of money and need an engine swap, that would be a tough pill to swallow. Glen

Attachments

KsM715

I havent been in the market for trucks lately so I didnt look it over that well, But I did remember seeing the hole in the bed a few months ago when I was out there looking things over. If you knew what you were looking at in the pics you can see the hole. but its really hard to see.

Its really hard to see but its one of the big forklift forks.

It has a cutout in the top for a gun ring but no plate in the back of the cab for it.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks