• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce radio placement

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mik...one of lonesome715's deuces still has the mount under the passenger side seat. I think it is still at the hooch.
We can check when ya get time:-D

Pinz25086

Mine still has all of the mounting and cables under the seat as well as the antenna mount where the convoy light should go. I might be willing to trade for it if you are interested.

Mine still has all of the mounting and cables under the seat as well as the antenna mount where the convoy light should go. I might be willing to trade for it if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer but i just found most of the cables and I have the side of bed mount that i just found. But thanks anyways. That and I don't really have anything to trade at this point.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Poof,
Yes, thats for a SINCGARS radio set up. If your going to mount a VRC-12 series there, you can keep the power cable, antenna cable, and that speaker, just swap out the mount itself. If your NOT going to keep the mount, Let me know how long the power cable is, and if you want to sell it.

Offically, under the seat is where the radio went, but they did get mounted in other places.