• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce rebuild tag??

wcolt45

This is my first deuce and im curious about if it has been rebuilt,no rebuild tag on dash or engine.It has current 3 color camo paint,upgrades such as a plastic battery box and a solargizer,the engine looks relatively new.It has 24000 ish miles and 1600 ish hrs showing.Any where else to look for a tag and did the govt always put tags on rebuilt trucks? Oh D motor and D turbo. Thanks

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
open the vents on the cab, look inside, also the front of the truck on the frame, they wired round tags on the truck with the vin on them

wcolt45

Nope ,just went a took a look, it wouldve had to be rebuild at some point ??wouldnt it?? Was told it was a National Guard truck when i bought from an private party,would that matter on rebuilds and tags?

Last edited:

jasonjc

Nope ,just went a took a look, it wouldve had to be rebuild at some point ??wouldnt it?? Was told it was a National Guard truck when i bought from an private party,would that matter on rebuilds and tags?
Nope if it was rebuilt it would have a tag on the dash. The bat box and solar are things the unit would put on.

wcolt45

Maybe not been rebuilt,i dunno,but looked it over top to bottom,everywhere you guys suggested and found nothing,i had been looking for them prior to this post cause i knew about the dash and engine tags but nothing,hope that doesnt mean this thing isnt going to be half way reliable for me in the future,as i posted before ,its got brake issues to the tune of needing a new mc,i rebuilt the airpak,gonna rebuild wheel cylinders when the rest of my parts arrive and weather holds out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks