• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Receiver Hitch - Demand??

Cleptomaniac

I am running a hitch similar to the one MikeW posted. It is a class V from Amazon and was $188 free shipping. It is kind of hard to beat a deal like that. Even with the correct equipment you still have set up.... Ill take some pics and measurements and post them in a bit.

Cleptomaniac

Sodrocker you have to drill 3 holes on each rail 6 total.

Sorry I didnt get the pics today my deuce is at my shop and it has been a crazy day!! May be tomorrow.

tm america

There is a guy selling a hitch for the deuce that bolts right on using the pintle bolts ..He has them on egay.. They were fairly resonable on the price or any one tone truck hitch will fit with some drilling of the frame.Justin had some nice ones made up that are a dirrect bolt on..I don't think there is much market to reivent the wheel .. Most guys go to the junk yard and get one for 20 bucks...I made my own it is removable So it doesnt take away from departure angle any when i am hitting the mud.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks