• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce recovered on 9/18 !

Diesel Dennis

Hello All,
I have only been here a short time but my MV attraction has progressed right to addiction!!
After months of searching, several failed deals and numerous other setbacks.....
I have finally acquired my first MV [thumbzup]
She's a '71 Jeep M35A2 wo/w, whistler turbo. Came with new cab cover, cargo cover and bows. Also included troop seats and a couple spare parts ( fuel filter, bumper step and 1 wheel cylinder)
DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0258.jpg

She needs a tire and a thorough service, but she is already registered and insured!
I have spent countless hours here collecting all manner of intel for this project.
Thank you all for the incredible amount of information here !

DD

Diesel Dennis

Nice! So now you got it home, what do you think?
Well, I think I have a piece of history and an excellent project !! I have done more to this truck in a week than the PO was able to do in 3 years.
He sold it because he had "no time for it". I have plenty of time (no kids) and have a good job and don't live beyond my means (mostly,lol)
I love this truck and the work/planning has already begun!!
Going out to the shop now to fab up a removeable license plate holder for my front plate.

Have a good day !

D-Dennis

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck,

Try to keep it away from other MVs - they multiply like crazy if you're not careful.