• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce recovery/ thanks Kipman/Gimpy!!

TACTICAL6

Successfully recovered the newest member of the fleet. A 69 Kaiser with winch. Needs a little TLC. But could not have been done with out the support of fellow Steel Soldiers, GimpyRobb and Kipman. They recovered it from GL. Thanks Guys!! All I did was drag it the last tactical mile.

This one is going to be my oldest Son's first project. 12 years old is a great time to start.

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the new project. And I'll give a big [thumbzup] to the Kipster and Gimpy one!!!!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The truck had minor fire damage but should be easy to fix. I might even steal that antennae mount idea!

ARYankee

Nice truck!!! Do you have that convoy light pole mounted? Just curious. I have one and I'm debating on how to mount it.

TACTICAL6

yeah she fought a little on the tight turns. The convoy light is mounted on the antenna mast, works pretty good. Thanks again Gimp and Kip!!

Nonotagain

Quick question.

I can see the electrical cable between vehicles. What I don't see is a set of safety chains.

You did use safety chains didn't you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks