• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce recovery/ thanks Kipman/Gimpy!!

TACTICAL6

Successfully recovered the newest member of the fleet. A 69 Kaiser with winch. Needs a little TLC. But could not have been done with out the support of fellow Steel Soldiers, GimpyRobb and Kipman. They recovered it from GL. Thanks Guys!! All I did was drag it the last tactical mile.

This one is going to be my oldest Son's first project. 12 years old is a great time to start.

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the new project. And I'll give a big [thumbzup] to the Kipster and Gimpy one!!!!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The truck had minor fire damage but should be easy to fix. I might even steal that antennae mount idea!

ARYankee

Nice truck!!! Do you have that convoy light pole mounted? Just curious. I have one and I'm debating on how to mount it.

TACTICAL6

yeah she fought a little on the tight turns. The convoy light is mounted on the antenna mast, works pretty good. Thanks again Gimp and Kip!!

Nonotagain

Quick question.

I can see the electrical cable between vehicles. What I don't see is a set of safety chains.

You did use safety chains didn't you?