• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Ring Mount measures and pictures

fkowalski1942

Hello guys!
Where I live is very difficult to find a ring mount for my deuce, so i'm looking to build my own ring mount(i think is easy to made the old style ring mount), someone could post detailed photos of all parts, and if possible photos with measures(or a photo of the piece with a ruler) so that I can draw and build this piece in my own workshop. I´ve all machinery to do this.
Already contacted Gringeltaube, but he does not have these drawings to help me.
And sorry about my poor english...

Best Regards!!

brianp454

I find that people want way too much for these if you find them. In my area I found one and they want $2800 without the trolly. I have a CAD package and can generate documentation with 3D models if I can get my hands on a sample.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks