• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Shipping

ah1955

Alot depends on the where and when. Would need more details like is this at a GL sale site or a privet sale location, would there be someone to load, does truck run, would you need a detatch lowboy or ramps, or is a dock available to load and unload,what kind of time frame are you working with,about how many miles.

XJChief

It's a private sale. Going aprox 1295 miles. I don't know about the loading ramp on that end but there isn't one on this end. :lol: It runs fine and the seller will be able to assist with loading. Would like to have it shipped first part of next month and would need it here by the end of the month.

mucekok

i would drive it myself if i were you too. nothing will make you appreciate air conditioning, a radio, and power steering more than a 1300 mile road trip in 13000lbs of iron...but its all worth it to be driving the coolest truck on the road.

cten

Had mine shipped from VA to MA. Cost me $1,500.00. JRT trucking. It was short notice and needed the vehicle moved out of GL property ASAP. They approved my EUC in 5-6 weeks. You must have bought that truck that I saw on GL a couple of months back. If I remember right the truck looked like it would move on its own... Just older.

houdel

Try www.Uship.com. They work kind of like Ebay, but in reverse. You list what you want moved from where to where and a time window. The various haulers bid each other down for your job. I needed two deuce engines in containers moved from Columbus OH to NW Michigan. First quote was for $1000, I finally accepted a quote for $400 from a guy who lives only 15 miles from me.