• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Spotted I35N in MN

dittle

Heading south today on I35 in MN just south of Fairbault and saw someone with a Deuce in the Northbound lane. Wondering if its a SS member or if someone just picked up a new toy.

67X

Yup, that would probobly have been me:) My truck has a box on the back without a top cover. This would be my first Deuce I got from Andydieselpower in Owatonna on Sat. Was enjoying being noisy. I just wish it was a bit warmer out.
Pls everyone I encourage you to accelerate this as they call it Global Warming so I can work on my truck year round!

Adam

pyrogod117

Pls everyone I encourage you to accelerate this as they call it Global Warming so I can work on my truck year round!
Actually, global warming will cause the opposite...

At first it will get warmer, but as that happens we'll begin to melt the polar ice caps which will cool the ocean down a good amount which in turn will cause colder weather, especially along the coasts. And eventually we will lose the states closest to the ocean and we'll all freeze to death and it will become another ice age.

So please, don't accelerate global warming. :p

67X

I have an idea Dabtl, how about I load up my Minnesota weather in my deuce and you do the same with yours. Then you can drive it right on up 35 and drop it off here, and i'll come on down there and drop mine off for you to enjoy. Fair trade?

Adam