• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce start up?

JCKnife

With diesel I never had to touch the pedal but with WMO just a tap. Letting the fuel pump run a few seconds before starting seems to work, too.

roscoe

I was just thinking....I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not, but my in-tank lift pump has never worked.
That made the difference for mine when I replaced the intake pump. It originally worked fine and fired up immediately, then at some point it stopped working and I needed to press the pedal to get it to start. It wasn't an issue till I replaced the fuel filters and couldn't get it to prime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks