• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce tanker pics

scooter01922

Got some pics of this beauty at the local fire dept (see post on thier halftack as well) Not in running shape unfortunatley. They ran out of cash to get her all done up apparently. I of course left my name and number with the guys that were there and they promised that they would give me a call when they got around to some wrenching on it. Apparently one of thier guys wants to work on it soon, i'll gladly offer a hand and even bring my deuce as moral support. Sorry there are only a few pics, i'll get more when i go back to lend a hand.

Attachments

scooter01922

No real idea on any of those questions. Didn't lift the hood so no idea, but i think its a multi. I'll let ya know and get lots more pics when i'm helping to get her going.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I believe that's a gasser-see the choke cable on the dash near the instrument cluster?