• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Tire Covers

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Because I have trucks sitting out where the sun shines on the tires every day, I decided to look into covering the ones on the south side to help extend their life a bit. Attached photo is what it looks like. etrailer.com has them in both white and black. I have 9.00 x 20's sporting the 40-42" covers, part # 45326.

Attachments

HDN

I might see if I can get a set for my pre-loved 395s. Although I'm a little concerned about them trapping moisture. Then again I see campers and RVs have them on all the time, so I guess that's not an issue?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might see if I can get a set for my pre-loved 395s. Although I'm a little concerned about them trapping moisture. Then again I see campers and RVs have them on all the time, so I guess that's not an issue?
They are open on the back side and do not have a seam close to where most rain would be able to reach, so the tires stay relatively dry.