• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce tow bar

deess

does anyone know where i can buy a towbar for my deuce close to texas ?or far from texas depending on the freight cost.

joec

I know Dave at Eastern Surplus has some. The bars are like new condition with the welded collars on them.

462. TOW BARS with correct military ends for towing your 2 � ton M35A2, 5 ton or smaller $680- as shown

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Austin avaition sells them cheaper. Sermis here on SS sells them cheaper too. Sermis has a genuine interst in the hobby, is close to you, and is a first rate guy. Send him a PM.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I was stating that about austin avation. I don't think he has trucks, just sells parts. I know Dave has trucks too. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers, just letting him know of someone closer.

joec

No ruffling gimp:beer: all is good....... yes freight is a killer. Couldn't think of any one out his way. First one that came to mind.