• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce tow bar

deess

does anyone know where i can buy a towbar for my deuce close to texas ?or far from texas depending on the freight cost.

joec

I know Dave at Eastern Surplus has some. The bars are like new condition with the welded collars on them.

462. TOW BARS with correct military ends for towing your 2 � ton M35A2, 5 ton or smaller $680- as shown

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Austin avaition sells them cheaper. Sermis here on SS sells them cheaper too. Sermis has a genuine interst in the hobby, is close to you, and is a first rate guy. Send him a PM.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I was stating that about austin avation. I don't think he has trucks, just sells parts. I know Dave has trucks too. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers, just letting him know of someone closer.

joec

No ruffling gimp:beer: all is good....... yes freight is a killer. Couldn't think of any one out his way. First one that came to mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks