• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce towbar? Cover?

Big CASE

looks like the towbars go to a MTV , can't see the covers . I would say to see how long they are if there 12'' there for a Deuce and if there 14'' or 16'' there for a 5-ton or Deuce long bed M36 I think ?
my 2cents

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Towbar looks to be the "large heavy" tow bar, if it weighs in at 300 lbs and has 1.5" pins. Useful for recovery of larger trucks such as the M915, M916, M920 et al.

3dAngus

thtrey, if you write in the overall length, weight, and the pin size, it will help. Even if not the exacting bar someone has been accustomed to using, if they know these particulars, they can make an educated guess as to what it would match up with.

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dont have any numbers, they were at a warehouse that my source has and I was hoping someone might know just by the pic. Since they don't seem to be for a deuce, I won't pursue it. The cover probably goes to an MTV, I saw a diagram of how the thing went together. Thanks for everyones help.