• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Tractor on CL

Katch1

i've been thinking of a tractor singled out and set up with a dump bed i don't really wanna cut up my deuce, soon as i do i'll want a cargo truck again

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I just do not see the appeal of a tractor deuce. Cargo drop side is what I think would be most useful.
I don't look at usefulness, If I did I would not have the 819, myself I will never have a cargo unless its a moded 5t to a prim mover, BUT I will have EVERY kind of tractor, wrecker, and a few one of a kind that I have pics of, my signature says it all

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BUT I will have EVERY kind of tractor, wrecker, and a few one of a kind that I have pics of, my signature says it all
Ron.......my M275 is on the block.....hate to part with it but I got to pay for the new M915 I brought home today. I can't give it the love and restoration it needs.