• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce used in advertising

GoldComet6

Saw this Deuce again and decided to post some pics. I see it occasionaly, it gets driven and parked next to GA Hwy 20 on weekends with big signs and American flags on it, but today it was parked by the building. It might be 1/4 of a mile from this business to where they park it.

Not trying to advertise for this company - don't know anything about them.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
If I were to use it to advertise, I think I would paint the bumper, clean er up a little and take the PVC pipes outta the bed...but that's just me...:)

Flyingvan911

Looks nice. It could use some por15 and a little paint. I use mine sometimes for my girlfriend's little sister's softball team fundraising carwashes. We hang a sign on the side of the tarp.

Attachments

GoldComet6

If I were to use it to advertise, I think I would paint the bumper, clean er up a little and take the PVC pipes outta the bed...but that's just me...:)
I believe the pvc pipe is used as flag poles for the large American flags that are displayed on the weekends. They are a high tech setup. :)

Tlauden

i hope that thing has brakes. with that many wood wheel chocks. there has to be a check list for making sure they are all picked up before moving forward. LOL!
Maybe they strategically placed:shock: at every spot it sits there might be "wheel chocks" sitting and they just drive over them.:D

That's what I do where I leave my deuce. Back up over a 4x4 and let it coast against it. That way it's nice and wedged in there lol! I know... I'm lazy... :razz:

But I agree, a few rattle cans and then I would advertise with it.... Not like it is now...

mcmullag

wait a minute

Good catch on the brace. A dropside cargo bed troop seat rack installed on a non-dropside cargo bed. Oh! so close to winning a trophy at the Pebble Beach Concours D'Elegance, if that had not been sighted. Missed it by that much!
Mine is now parade, display, and banner-ready.

g-dawg

Attachments

gunboy1656

I know of a lot of people that are looking for that brace. One of only a few part from a dropside I don't want. One day I will look for the brackets that hold the bows on the headache rack.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks