• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce vs snowpile

dm22630

I left lunch today & saw a big pile of snow next to the restaurant.....so.......I had to see if I would go up it or not. :)

To pull up it, I put it in 1st/high/rwd only......went right up.

Then....why not back up it?? ;) haha

I backed up in rev/low/6x6....went right up.

My stepdad took the pics. LOTS of people stopped & watched....it was pretty funny. :mrgreen:

Attachments

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I was in Front Royal, Va. today.I didnt know I would be passing thru or I would have brought your jack handle to you Daniel.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever you do, don't park it like that overnight... they tend to sink, as I found out the next day. Took some serious digging with the tractor to get it unstuck.

DanMartin

Very cool! Fun stuff...

I did that in my jeep in my work parking lot a few years ago. Nice and slow, get out and take a pic, etc. Fun.

Just then a cop pulled up and threatened me with a reckless driving ticket...WTF? It was on private property. He told me to go....so I got in the jeep, backed up, parked in a space, got out and went inside (not sure he expected that).

Whatever...