• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce w/ hiab 950 knuckleboom

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Papabear, a friend of mine had a Hiab on the front of one of his rollbacks. It was practical as all heck in snatching up crashed cars from the opposite side of the wall on I95. Uses for a knuckleboom continue to be limitless. Life at your AO just got a little eaiser and once MB sees the utilitarian nature and compound uses for the truck, she will approve.

Mayapple Corp home page

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Whoa there troop!!!!

I am home, no longer a deuce owner.
/end thread
Whatta ya mean no longer a deuce owner...end of thread!!!:shock::shock:

What about that 10yr / 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty you gave me...in front of witnesses:jumpin::roll::roll:

Ain't no way you are gonna walk away from this one troop!!:driver::driver:

Danger Ranger

Thank you

Please don't feel obligated to answer this, but after reading this awesome thread...can I ask why you had to get rid of the truck?
:?
I don't mean to be poking into sensitive business...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sudden??

You are correct in this, I only wondered why so sudden:deadhorse:...good luck with your new/next priority:D
Don't let BFR fool ya.
He's an incredibally wise feller...plus he knows stuff...plus he teaches others stuff... = Good troop IMO.

Plus...he knows where his truck is and knows if he needs it...he can come get it and use it.

If he didn't live so far away we would adopt BFR into the CAMO Crew!!!aua

Heck...we might just make him a "detached member"

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks