• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Wanted

cbvet

Got a buddy looking for a Deuce.
Multi or diesel, airshift.
Within about 500 miles of Northern (South Bend) Indiana.
Must be in pretty good shape & ready to be driven home.
Anybody?
Eric
CBVET

joshuac

i know this is not what you wantto hear but i have one myself and i need to find parts fro it but i dont knwo where to look any suggetstions.
a transmission is whatim looking fro a can it be rebuilt rather cheep.
joshua

cbvet

Philadelphia is 700 miles. I'd really like to find something closer, as I'll have to give up one of my few weekends off to help get it.
Appreciate the tip though.
Eric
CBVET

rdixiemiller

I have a nice one in Ga. I would be able to deliver to Indiana. PM me if interested.
1967 Kaiser M35A2, air shift, D-turbo, single radials, spring seats, vinyl cab top, lots of spares.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Miltrucks has a nice m36 for 4k in Lancaster, Ohio. There is an air shift, multi, fiberglass racks, non turbo, no title near me for 3500 obo.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got my 109 for 2400 and consider myself lucky. I have kept an eye out cause I have "cargo fever" (damn it Kwai!) and have not seen many in that range.

Coveralls

cbvet, you and your buddy should have went to the auction in Walkerton last Sat. They had one with two spares in the bed.Looked like everythig was there, I'm sure it went for hundreds not thousands of dollars. Had Ohio markings and covered in mud, had to much to do on the 816 or I would have went.

cbvet

Coveralls,
We were at that auction.
That truck had a sprag which didn't work. I had suggested $2,000 tops. It was bid up to $2300 by the "house" bidder, & that was it.
Later, my buddy who is a farmer, went & bought it for $2,850 because he needed a field truck.
I guess he got a good buy, I just wouldn't have paid that much.
Eric
CBVET