• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce wheel sockets from Houdell ??

CanadaDeuce

Hi Guys

I ordered wheel sockets from Houdel who was selling them here the last while, I need to get ahold of him , Ive sent Emails, PM's all I can do and no answer, anyone close to him or know if he is still around here ?

Ive bought from him before but this time its a mistery why I cannot hail him

any help would be great, a tel # would also help if anyone knows him, feel frree to PM me .

If houdell reads this pls contact me ASAP re: my order.

Thanks much

CanadaDeuce

mistaken1

Hi Guys

I ordered wheel sockets from Houdel who was selling them here the last while, I need to get ahold of him , Ive sent Emails, PM's all I can do and no answer, anyone close to him or know if he is still around here ?

Ive bought from him before but this time its a mistery why I cannot hail him

any help would be great, a tel # would also help if anyone knows him, feel frree to PM me .

If houdell reads this pls contact me ASAP re: my order.

Thanks much

CanadaDeuce
He had been in the hospital and was back out. He was looking for someone from Canada because he had lost the address.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/5629-wts-budd-wheel-combo-sockets-cheaper-yet-4.html#post332665

CanadaDeuce

Thanks Guys

well hopfully he will see my PM's and Emails soon, if he is lookin for a CDN that be me ........... hope we can get a hold of him, if anyone talks to him pls have him contact me.

Thanks all .........

Terry

SS / CanadaDeuce

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Houdel's abotu as good and as honest as you can get-he will surely get back to you.

I know he has had a lot of health and family issues in the last year, so please extend some patience-I just bought one a few weeks ago from him and it came super fast.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I bought one from him about the time his wife passed.
Even though he wasgoing through a very difficult time the socket got to me in a decnt time.
It is a fantastic tool well worth waiting for.

CanadaDeuce

Hi Guys

Yes this in no way a let down , thats not the intension, I have bought from him before not an issue as you all stated, just wondering whats happening, and I seem to have lost his personal Email addy too, just wanting him to see my PM's and email ........... health comes first always , so not an issue, Im sure when time allows he will respond to me.

Thats the great part about hobbies, its always a close knit group !

PS I finally got my first MV, nope not a Deuce , but its still in the works but this is one I could not let slip thru the fingers .......... you will never guess what it is but Im lovin it maybe alot of you stateside wont give it a second look but in Canada, Britain and Aussieland its a HUGE part of history.

any guesses ? :?:

Terry

PS the Deuce will happen yet just not as the first MV ......... ;-)

jatonka

I am pretty sure He will catch up to you, He is a man of his word, way reasonable on price, and sent me a heck of a good Budd wheel socket. I have been using these since 1974 and he had the best one by far. John Tennis