• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Wheel Sources

1956_4x4

I had a friend call me up today. He was looking for four wheels/tires from a duece to move a project of his around. I don't think he is looking for anything in perfect condition, just something to get him by while he's working on his project.

Is there anywhere around the Florida panhandle that he might be able to get this type of thing for pretty cheap? I told him I only mess with the smaller stuff, but that I would check on here to see if I could find some sources.

Smitty

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a whole pile of them here at the house but shipping would be a killer.

jeepnfool

That would be me.... I will drive a little ways to pic them up. They do not need to be pretty or have tread, just need to hold air and fit rockwells. I need four on the super cheap..

Last edited:

1956_4x4

That would be me.... I will drive a little ways to pic them up. They do not need to be pretty or have tread, just need to hold air and fit rockwells. I need for on the super cheap..
Glad to see you found the site. A great place with a lot of guys that know what they're talking about. There are manuals for most of this stuff under the "Resources" tab at the top of the page.

Smitty

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hawthorne tractor
4845 E US Highway 90
Lake City, FL 32055-6207
(386) 752-4608

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks