• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce winch from Adelmans (Ohio) to Aberdeen

rdixiemiller

Any member near Adelmans in Ohio? I want to get a deuce winch from them, but it needs to be hand selected to make sure it is a good one with good cable. Then brought to Aberdeen if possible.
Regards
Robert

jasonjc

Here are some pic of the one I got from them a year or two ago. If some one can go and hand pick some I would like another one or two myself. I can have them ship it I just need a "good" one picked out. with chain.

Attachments

jasonjc

I don't need one picked up just pick out. The one's they have are rough. And if you leave it up to them you get what no one esles wants. If some one is going there I will call them(Aldelmans) and tell what I want and that someone will be there to pick them out for me. I will have Aldelmans ship it to me. I just need some one on my side to make shure it all there and no major damage. Dents dings scrapes rust are all fine. But all the parts need to be there and not broken or cracked.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
gilbert if you happen to be heading out there already I might be interested in have you pick me up a winch. I will be Aberdeen too. I have never lifted a deuce winch, but would guess it weights at least 2 tylonal with a possible trip to the doctor.

gilbert21/2ton

hey if you need one call my or pm me and let me know jasonjc i have no probelome picing one out for you heres my number home 740432-6646 cell 480 208-2756 so let me know. i will be going eather this weekend or the begining of next week.

jasonjc

I got my winches today thanks to Gilbert21/2ton for the help in picking out 2 good ones. Now if some one was to make repo plates for them I could make these look good. hint hint :wink: Does any one know where to get the sholder bolts that bolt the winch to the mounts? I'm short a few for my M36A2W/W. And does the M135 use those same bolts or are they diferent???

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks