• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Windshield Assy needed! UGLY PICS

wsucougarx

I am in need of a few parts for a recovery next week. I went to inspect the deuce today and see someone has made off with the passenger side windshield assy. I am looking for a complete passenger side windshield assy for the M35A2. I'm looking to just take it out of the box and bolt it to the truck. I only need the one side only. I am looking for little (surface rust ok) to no rust. Let me know what you want shipped to 98563. Thanks

Here are some pics of the ugly ducking. Looks pretty ghetto without headlights :oops:

Little more about the truck. It is a '67 Jeep Kaiser Hardtop M35A2. Just overhauled in 10/93. Too bad it didn't get a CARC job. The engine looks pretty new. The radiator is newer, alternator is newer, tranny was just replaced, transfer case is newer. Brand new Master Cylinder, brand new air pack, brand new front tires. The IP looks like it was just replaced. The truck has about 3/4 tank of diesel so it should get me home. However the batteries were completely dead. Someone left the accessory switch on. I told my wife that we couldn't turn the truck off during the 3-4 hour drive home:) I verified w/CARNAC the 29k does reflect what he has. So all in all mechanically she is a very strong truck and absolutely no leaks of anykind. Just need to get a couple coats of paint on her and she'll be looking good. Then I plan on selling her.

Attachments

AaronW

RE: Greater Olympia Area Deuce parts

In a pinch, you could always rob Peter to pay Paul. Just an idea if you need parts super fast. Good luck my friend!

wsucougarx

RE: Greater Olympia Area Deuce parts

My search has broadened. If anyone has a complete windshield assy I would be interested. Preferably rust free or very minimal rust.

CGarbee

I've got a complete windshield assembly that I pulled off a truck recently, but shipping it from NC to you would be expensive, and I have doubts that the glass would make it...

Good luck with the recovery. Post photos. :)

wsucougarx

CGarbee said:
I've got a complete windshield assembly that I pulled off a truck recently, but shipping it from NC to you would be expensive, and I have doubts that the glass would make it...

Good luck with the recovery. Post photos. :)
PM'd you

poppop

Bulbs should not be a problem. My NAPA dealer can get them as well as my large truck parts place. They are on e-bay all the time but usually sell for more than I can get them from these guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks