• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Windshield Assy needed! UGLY PICS

wsucougarx

Ahh, someone decided they wanted that too. Hopefully there is some guilty party out there (hopefully a non-SS member). Good question. Anyone know where an ether bottle can be found?

wsucougarx

Funny my first truck had two of everything in the toolbox. Brand new cargo cover and troop seats etc. This truck basically has nothing minus several other parts:) I guess this truck will even everything out:) Oh well, that's how things go. Especially if your deuce is the very last on in the yard! With every passing person, parts start walking away:) I asked the NG guys there about the missing parts. They said well it not us. We now have the new trucks and don't need those old parts. Oh well. I'm excited about the recovery. Just the thought of knowing this truck can break down anytime makes it worthwhile:) The adventure of the hunt

MilitaryRestoration

i can get ether bottles but when i get them they are usually gone right away. I will check to see if can get more. See you soon for the windshield. Btw all the oregon lots are known for thieves, that dont even know what the stuff goes to, taking stuff off the lots due to the lack of security and high traffic. It's unfortunate! :-/

wsucougarx

Sounds great. Luckily my deuce is the last one. Yah MilitaryRestoration I may just need to hit you up on an ether bottle while I am there. I'll let you know what happens with the EUC status and pickup date:) Thanks man

wsucougarx

Looks like I am good to go on all the part needed for Tuesday. Thanks to everyone!!! I just need to stop off in Vancouver and meet with MilRestoration to get the windshield and I'll be good to go. My EUC cleared this morning. A mere 3 days after being sent to BC, I am impressed!! Way to go Feds!!!!

wsucougarx

I will hopefully post a successful recovery story on Tuesday:) I've got some fellow SS on standby should I meet Mr Murphy on the road. Thanks AaronW and MilitaryRestoration for being on alert:) Hoora

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks