• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce wiper blades

AndrewH

This is the best thread I've visited today. Shows how much fun we can all have and nobody is mad yet! When I first saw this post I knew someone was going to get the "search" and "use the manuals" lecture. This is much more fun!

Now who has the MKT diesel fired butter warmer?:D

Darwin T

Marcel

i have that installed. the rocket can make my truck do 88 MPH (shipping UPS overnight). :shock:

now find me 1.21 Jigawatts. :idea:

and i will need some Very Heavy Duty Windshield Wipers. aua

thats what he needed he must have the 1.21 Jigawatts already.
It was tough but my engineering staff came up with this. A custom fabricated blast shield for the cable trailer will be installed prior to delivery. We will need a six month lead time for shipping the nuclear power plant from the Port of Kaliningrad. $1.367 billion plus shipping and handling. Wire transfer of payment preferred....no personal checks or money orders accepted. When and where would you like delivery?

Attachments

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was tough but my engineering staff came up with this. A custom fabricated blast shield for the cable trailer will be installed prior to delivery. We will need a six month lead time for shipping the nuclear power plant from the Port of Kaliningrad. $1.367 billion plus shipping and handling. Wire transfer of payment preferred....no personal checks or money orders accepted. When and where would you like delivery?

I'd like to order this ASAP. I was just notified by a Nigerian lawyer that a long lost relative of some king that apparently my third cousin's house cleaner knew just left me a boatload of money.

I'm sending the $10,000 check to cover the cost of the boat for the money tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks