• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with "digital" camo

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been working on a new electronic digital camo system for my deuce. I almost have all the bugs worked out, but am having an issue with vibration interfering with the field generator. It seems to go away after a while, but I would prefer it to not happen at all..... The transition should be smoother. Any suggestions?

If you are interested in a system for your M/V, they are quite inexpensive to build and I can send you the schematics for what I have so far......

:grin:

Attachments

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's my own homegrown technology. When I get it perfected, I'm gonna pitch it to the DOD and see if they want it.......

EZFEED

HAHAHAAA! Engage the cloaking device! :-D

You know, that video would have been perfect if you could have dubbed in the Klingon attack music! LOL!

KaiserM109

Did any of you realize that it is not invisible to color blind people, just like the Army's new digital camo on BDUs? I had to get my wife to view the video to figure out what the big deal was.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got this messgae on youtube:
"That's really interesting. I'm not good in electronics but I'm curious on how it works. What are you going to do with this??"

Told him I was going to tweak it and try to market it.....:-D

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got another message from the curious man today... He writes:
"I cannot understand how the exhaust smoke disappears. How come the army has not developed something like this?"

I replied: "I've been working on this system for about 15 years. The reason the smoke disappears is because it is "tagged" ionically by the system as it is created. The main issue I have is vibration causing it to "flicker".

I'm sure the military has a similar system....."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks