• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with dump bed

MRosser

I have a guy looking for 2 deuce's with dump beds. He builds lakes and ponds so he needs something that will get out of the hole...anybody know where i could find some?..

poppop

There was one here close to Statesboro. The guy used it for pond building but died and the family was going to sell it. I think they still have it.

rockman

a dump kit for a deuce is about $2500. Finding one arleady would be scarce. A civi ruck might be cheaper if he does not need the 6x6.

poppop

I can get you a phone number but it will be tomorrow. He is not listed in the book so I will have to get it from a friend .

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 ton will handle anything you load in it, and not break. Deuce will handle a decent amount, but can break with overloading.

MRosser

Okay..an m817 will do..all he really wants is something 6x6...the m817 looks more like what he needs to me...thanks for that...just let me know on that phone number..thanks..matt

poppop

I also have a Buddy with an 817 that he is going to sell. He is an SS member, bob130ab, and if interested I will tell him.