• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with power and speed

Billy Bobbed

lots of information on egr temp seems 1300 or under is safe. On a hard pull it will get close to 1300 ,if you put the pedal to the medal it will get to 1300 just let up a hair you won't drop rpm and the temp will drop a little . On this last trip thats what I found . My LDS dosen't smoke to bad . You can mess with the fuel if want ,but I would sure install a PYRO. just what I have done.
I have a digital pyro and a turbo boost gauge.

Attachments

Billy Bobbed

and billy bobbed how much was that setup?[/QUOTE]

I have about $120 in the pyro & boost gauge.I really like the pyro meter.I going to buy another boost gauge,Im not sure if its right.It only goes to 10 lbs.I need one that goes to 30 lbs of boost.If its right my c turbo puts out over 20 lbs of boost at 2300 rpms.The gauge will climb past the 10 up and over 20.They say they only put out 9 to 10 lbs of boost.Then there was a thread that some were getting over 15 lbs of boost.I dont know,but this truck really moves now that I turned the fuel up.But I dont let it go over 1200 on the pyro.

Driver523

After driving M-54s all the time I never got to drive deuces much and didn't really think much about them, then I drove Randys deuce when it was turned up to 5 ton specs with the turbo( LDT )---I loved it---really fun to drive and tons of power, I can only imagine what this LDS feels like---I did ride in it and from the take off it never lack power, it was all get up and go but still---I gotta drive it----great job Randy-----------------Driver

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks