• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with single rear wheels

niferous

Sorry to report I did not win the truck. I really really thought hard about doing so. Unfortunately I left work headed home with every intention of bidding again on the truck as soon as I arrived at my house. Well lucky me. My FJ60 Land Cruiser crapped out on me on the way home. I lucked out and my brother was driving by and helped me push it into a gas station parking lot. Anyway towed to the shop and a few hours later the auction had ended. I honest to god thought about leaving the truck and hitching a ride to bid on it. However I knew that if my girlfriend found out my truck was in the shop and oh by the way I just bought truck to big to park at my apartment (but my family has lots of acreage so I was going to keep it out there) I'm pretty sure I would be in big trouble.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sorry to hear it, maybe next time. I used to have an fj62, till the distributor went out twice in year. Hope the fix is cheap.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well who won it??? Sold for $1800 ish, $2K after fees . . . Pawnshop, this is not an Airforce deuce, how does it have dual brakes? The light between the speedo and tach is the LAP light I thought . . . The dual brakes trucks have a "brake" light.

Pawnshop

I think that is the dual brake light, I could be all wrong about that (I have not looked at it in person). My buddy won two more trucks on Thursday so he will be back down there soon, I will have him look. One of the trucks he won has that same light on the dash and he said it does have the twin air packs.

Maverick1701

Well who won it??? Sold for $1800 ish, $2K after fees . . . Pawnshop, this is not an Airforce deuce, how does it have dual brakes? The light between the speedo and tach is the LAP light I thought . . . The dual brakes trucks have a "brake" light.
$2000 in fees!?!?!?! holy cow for what?