• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce won't start

Chuck76

the trans is on the ground, the pressure plate and clutch are sitting in my building. debating if I want or need to remove the flywheel and have it surfaced. Wasnt as bad as I thought it'd be ( removing the trans ). Everything is dry so I guess the rear main wont be replaced this go round,,,

Chuck76

new clutch and associated parts are installed... truck wont move with transfer case in High....shes been in low from day 1.... gonna check linkage tommrow...

Chuck76

well, the transfer case was stuck in low. Adjusted the linkage, and shes good to go...... yes, way off track of the wont start issue. Hoping to get that cured tommrow

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
with a good tank pump, the system is mostly self bleeding. just crack the plug on top of final filter. then crack injector lines until air is out while cranking. everyone should keep in mind a new surplus HH may be BAD! it is surplused for a reason and i have seen many that would not work. bottom line, it is all very simple IF you understand how it all works togeather. with everything correct, and it will start on ether and only keep running when kept OVER 1000 or more rpm, the HH is bad. and the HH can be tested to see if it is 'good' but that is another lesson.

tom