• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce wrecker

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is definately not a deuce wrecker. Kenny can think of 8.5 ownedf by SS members; I can think of 9 plus two partials owned by non SS members and at least 3 I've seen for sale over the last few years-so they are out there.[thumbzup]

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M108 crane bed mounted on an XM211. I have the truck in running order and
licensed. I am now working on getting the crane operational. It was modified to have a 21 foot hook height. It has a manual transmission with a hoky hydraulic linked clutch.
Bruce

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Besides mine, I also know of one outside of cleveland that is complete. And sam winers had one also.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The pic above is an M246. Winer had 2 M108s. The red one was chopped and the bed is on ebay.The yellow one is probably still there. Bruce, I forgot about your franken108.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have an M108 crane bed mounted on an XM211. I have the truck in running order and
licensed. I am now working on getting the crane operational. It was modified to have a 21 foot hook height. It has a manual transmission with a hoky hydraulic linked clutch.
Bruce
I have seen other pics of this combo, not sure if this was a XM program or not. alse we have 1/2 track mounts that look OEM ao at least AW done.

would you please add yours to the 108 count in the WRECKER COUNT thread, Wrecker count

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The XM60 would be something nice to do a reconstruction of, if you could find the proper Holmes wrecker unit.
The xm60 with the holmes was a XM60E1, it had a Holmes 650, twin boom, bed looked almost like a ww2 4t

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do we have the TM's available for the M60? Been looking and can't find one, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?
Met someone that is NOT online and I was trying to get some info for him.

Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks