• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuceophiles near Annapolis, MD

R Racing

I was the guy in the yellow F350 LOL . I only live about 30 miles from kevin . I didnt notice the NJ tags or I would have introduced myself lol. I did see the nice clean Black F150 beside me though !

mikey

I was the guy in the yellow F350 LOL . I only live about 30 miles from kevin . I didnt notice the NJ tags or I would have introduced myself lol. I did see the nice clean Black F150 beside me though !
haha, just my luck...

have you checked out any of his a2's? i have a good idea of the body, rubber, glass, accessories etc, but i have no idea how they run or their mechanical condition... they seemed pretty rough, but to be fair hes selling them cheaper than most private sellers and substantially cheaper than dealers....

R Racing

I saw 2 were the mechanicly looked good but didn't start any due to lack of time , and 1 of the 2 he said needed a injector pump that he had but hadn't replaced it yet. The A3 the guy from PA picked up was really clean !!!

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was just down at Kevin's place on Sunday. We went over the trucks and I'll be picking up the one I chose this weekend...if all things go as planned! He has some great stuff, and the two that we started up sounded tight.

He expects the titles in a couple months, and is real familiar with the problems people have been experiencing with the title service. He's an all around good guy and I look forward to further dealings with him!

Thanks Kevin!

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No worries! Thanks for the offer. I'm hoping to get a couple of mechanical things squared away and I can drive it home. It's just a matter of getting a few days free to lock it in!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks