• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces and Grandson!

Oilleaker1

I told my Grandson I was getting a Deuce and sent him the GL picture of it. He loves anything with a diesel in it. His dad has corrupted him------Ha! When he came over with my daughter last weekend, he almost jumped out of their car before it stopped. I was in the drive still cleaning it up. Man was he wound! Of course he wanted a ride so off we went, C turbo barking good. He had to lean over and watch the stack for smoke under hard throttle. It was the most total love at first sight I ever saw. He's 8 years old. I think I know who gets my Deuce, Don't you? That was as good as it gets for feeling. Just thought I'd share the moment. Any of you guys get this feeling too? John

whyme

my son, he is only 4 (almost 5), he saw me looking at the Deuce online and hasn't stopped asking about it since. its been over two months waiting for my euc to clear and he still asks "Daddy, when am i getting my semi??" lol. for being so young and having the attention span of a nat, he is sure excited, i cant believe he still remembers it.

OL AG '89

Man,
If I only had grandkids...... oh wait, kids are 21, 17 and 16...... I'll wait a couple more years... LOL
but seriously, everytime I take my little M1009 out for a cruise I get the little kid in the parking lot pointing to mom or dad and most of the time I can hear, look its an Army truck......
Makes my head swell!!!
I need a Duece so I can really set the neighbors off.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks