• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce's Brake Lights

wiggall

Tuesday I drove THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST home from a late CAR SHOW. I noticed that the driverside rear side marker was out. I also noticed that it appeared that my brake lights were not working! It was dark so I parked my wite pickup behind THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST, and turned the service lights, stepped on the brake, and nothing. So Wed. I had my wife get in the truck, and step on the brakes, got just a faint light> Friday I took the lenses off, and it did not look right as all the bulbs were small! Someone had replaced both stop light bulbs with the wrong bulbs! So if your brake lights do not work make sure that you have the right bulbs in them!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, how long have you been driving it with the wrong bulbs?

wiggall

She is working now! I took two bulbs out of an old trailer, and now I have BRIGHT BRAKE LIGHTS! I just posted this as a warning to other people here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a great reminder/warning!

Good thing you didn't kill someone(get rear ended), because you neglected to check your brake lights for 4 years.

I check mine regularly(like once a week). All other lights(that can be checked alone) I check every time I drive.

Last edited: