• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces for sale in Missouri

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw these for sale while driving through, I-70, exit 41. Don't know anything about them, but there was a phone number. 816 682 2838.

One truck has some different tires on it, one had a different turn signal lever, and there was a M332 trailer.

Dennis

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, they were all sitting on the trucks. Didn't see any parts, just complete trucks.

desertfox

I think I know the place. Moved from Independence, Mo to NM. Traveled the I-70 corridor alot. One of my deuces has they same turn signal indicator. I like it real well. I suspect they are late replacements.

tiger422

turn signal switch

desertfox said:
I think I know the place. Moved from Independence, Mo to NM. Traveled the I-70 corridor alot. One of my deuces has they same turn signal indicator. I like it real well. I suspect they are late replacements.
My M35a2 has same turn signal switch and also push button light controls they look new.

chicklin

RE: turn signal switch

I had seen those, too so I went and took a look. Several decent ones, one with a winch. He wants $5000-6000 depending on the truck. Little high, I think, but he might dicker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks