• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce's In Minnesota

dozer1

Hey Rex, welcome to the site and the MV hobby as well. Deuces are just cool. Every household needs one. Both Andy and Scott are great sources to find one. Minnesota and surrounding states MV owners have been talking about getting together for awhile. I hope this summer something can be put together. Count me in [thumbzup]

obee1kubota

Deuce in Deerwood

Hi Folks

I just got a 1975 Deuce Cargo w/dropsides, AVM Lockouts, 395s. coolant style cab heater like the A3, winter front, LED lights and a hydraulic scissor dump from Clinton at C&C Equipment. Anyone want to drive it up from Indiana for me?

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought my first MV a M35A3 a couple months ago. I'm dying to drive it again. Shortly after I got it home bouncing around in my gopher infested yard I broke a dogbone and crushed the brake line. I'm on the end side of replacing them all(the rubber all looked pretty bad so I figured might as well replace them all with new). I expect to have this puppy on the road tomorrow. First time on the road I'll be "legal" with plates.

Is it worth it? YESSSSSS. I got mine on GL.

Last edited:

sierra117

I bought my A3 from scott over in blaine been very happy the truck just got back from a 700 mile total hunting trip with no issues and the best part I think was the 14 mpg I got driving it

CMXterra

I bought my A3 from scott over in blaine been very happy the truck just got back from a 700 mile total hunting trip with no issues and the best part I think was the 14 mpg I got driving it
I got my 109 from him as well. Very happy with it so far and looking forward to spring so I can do more upgrade work on it.

racolton

Not a deuce, but I picked up an M-817 a couple of weeks ago to haul fill to help level out my back yard. I'm going to install a block heater this week so I can enjoy it in the winter months as well - should be fun going through snow drifts with it!

Attachments

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not a deuce, but I picked up an M-817 a couple of weeks ago to haul fill to help level out my back yard. I'm going to install a block heater this week so I can enjoy it in the winter months as well - should be fun going through snow drifts with it!
That's it? The only pic?

dozer1

I'm jealous of its condition. Mine didnt arrive in quite that nice of condition. Still working on it. Body work this winter, last year I rebuilt the engine as seen in the link in the sig line.

Hoefler

I bought a Duece from Scott-71 AM General with winch. Truck runs great-drive it all over White Bear Lake. I have found Scott to be honest and dependable-good guy.
Pete

sierra117

That's where I got my A3 from the truck runs great. I think I have put over a 1000 plus miles with no major issues. Scott is a great guy. Hopefully I can afford to buy more trucks from him in the near future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks