• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces in Thailand

dburt

I wonder if there are any surplus deuces still around in Viet Nam, and of course with Thailand, there has to be some kind of surplus military stuff that the USA has given out or left behind at one time or another. I would check with suppliers of heavy trucks in Thailand, Laos, and Viet Nam.

dburt

I wonder if there are any surplus deuces still around in Viet Nam, and of course with Thailand, there has to be some kind of surplus military stuff that the USA has given out or left behind at one time or another. I would check with suppliers and dealers of heavy trucks in Thailand, Laos, and Viet Nam.

movcondude

Good point... Vietnamprobably got a few arround but they are surely in a terible state though historical interesting... i I havent seen any arround here i Thailand ...yet... and though I am sitting 30 m from the Mekong river close to Laos it as deuce less as can posible be. Rumours will that there is a better chance in south country...still working with that intel...thanks again ! :-D

madsam

Dang.. There is no place to drive.. The load sits on their head... No headache rack needed.

deuceman51

madsam, that isn't a US deuce. It's a deuce copy made by a foreign company(not sure who makes them). I found a few of these down in Suriname South America when I was down there that looked like M109 shop vans. Just like the one in your pic, it looks very close, but with differences in the body and axles. No doubt they were definately copied from ours though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks