• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces In the Benjamin Texas area

Mandalore

I was recently driving back home from a meeting in Dallas when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned the hummer around and headed back and low and behold there were 2 deuces sitting on the side of the road behind a fence in some thick weeds. They were across the street from the entrance to some ranch, I think it was the burden ranch or something like that, I had been up for almost 2 days at the time so the name is fuzzy. I looked around and couldnt find anyone around to talk to on this ranch. The deuces looked in pretty good shape. I believe they both had hard tops and one had the bed sides dropped down. One was just running singles on the back and the paint didnt look to bad. I just emailed the chamber of commerce of Benjamin to see if anyone there knows someone who might know anything about these trucks and if they were for sale. If they are I might be getting me a couple of nice birthday gifts. And if anyone knows anything about these trucks please drop me a line. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks