• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces on CL in South Florida

gunboy1656

the "tan" one is just a little high, the camo one is way up there, in my opinion. I bought a winch truck for less then that and looks just as nice as that one, but mine does not have the hard top and no dropside.

lavarok

1985 drop side models...means possibly last contract....possibly split brakes.

Prices are relative to location and shape of each truck. I've paid more and I've paid less.

MARCO1031

I decided to give the guy a call on a couple of other things he had. While I had him on the line I asked about the deuces.

The cammo one was purchased at Eglin and the tan one was purchased at Warner Robins so it looks like they are both AF trucks.

Sounds like he may be willing to bargain especially if someone were to take both at the same time.

I'd like to have one but don't have the funds or the parking space right now.

yetti96

Hmm group buy?

I have seen the ads before so it looks like a GL buyer and reseller (nothing wrong with making a small profit). The price of those trucks is just crazy for no winch. Do you have his name and number, maybe PM me. I will see if I can find any more info out if I think of it. I don't have the cash right now nor the room but would love to keep track of these things especially if they stay in the 239 area.

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Considering he bought the tan one at Warner-Robins, he probably paid too much for it in the first place. I haven't been able to figure out why prices there usually run 700-1000 more than other sites.

davidkroberts

wondered the same thing about the warner robbins site, maybe because everybody knows that airforce trucks have better maintinance and upkeep as a rule.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wouls say 3500$ is the average selling price of a private party non-winch deuce in GA. The camo one is way high. I also believe 1985's did NOT have the split brakes yet. 1987's did and 1986's may have IIRC.

tiger422

$3500 is good if it has a title it would cost you close to that much by the time you get it home from GL. The other truck is way to high unless it has been completely gone through and it top notch shape.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks