• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces on Delmarva (MD DE VA)?

N3VZA

Just picked up my first M35A2 and I'm looking to see how many SS members are on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Delaware and Virginia and would be interested in getting a group together for local rallies and/or a mutual support network?
Please send me your contact info and I'll be happy to put it all together.

(I'm in the Salisbury, MD area.)

midcounty

I'm not quite an hour from Salisbury. Have one Deuce, another on the way, a few trailers, and who knows what will be next on my list. I have a gun shop outside of Preston MD, and it's starting to turn in to a surplus MV shop now as well ;)

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Midcounty welcome. I used to fish at some ponds in Preston so I know it welll. We have a great bunch of guys here west of the bay bridge who help each other. We are all gun owners as well so you may get some gun business from us as well. Let me know if you want a place at Aberdeen this tear. We even have inside sites and are allowing gun dealers to set up to sell guns and ammo.

Last edited:

midcounty

Hey Midcounty welcome. I used to fish at some ponds in Preston so I know it welll. We have a great bunch of guys here west of the bay bridge who help each other. We are all gun owners as well so you may get some gun business from us as well. Let me know if you want a place at Aberdeen this tear. We even have inside sites and are allowing gun dealers to set up to sell guns and ammo.
Please enlighten me on Aberdeen. I am rather new to the MV scene and don't know anything about any meets. May be a good place to show off some class 3 stuff as well.

roady

midcounty,

I went to Aberdeen last year and had a good time. Lots to see and buy. It is held at Ripken Stadium in May and runs for 3-4 days.

N3VZA

Great, thanks for the posts so far and Happy New Year to all! But I know I've seen postings from a member in Delmar and I drive past a deuce in parked on the street in North Ocean City, MD.

Keep em coming and I'll be in touch with each of you separately for contact info to share with our fellow "deuce neighbors"....

midcounty

midcounty,

I went to Aberdeen last year and had a good time. Lots to see and buy. It is held at Ripken Stadium in May and runs for 3-4 days.
I will hafta check it out. Being only 15 mins apart we will hafta get the deuces together some time. Looks like there are a few of us here on delmarva. Maybe we can put something together on this side of the bay at some point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks