• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did have a Deuce down, Southern Arizona

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Down on hywy 86 SW of Tucson. On the rez w/ no services.
Looking to borrow a tow bar to get me about 160 miles from here.
Can arrange to have the T-bar picked up if in the Tucson area.

www.DirtTrackTravelers.com

DavidWymore

I am almost close, a few hours away, but no tow bar. Jack's gov surplus is the only place I can think of that way that might be of help.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DavidWymore - great idea, that's where my thoughts went and where a got the tow bar to use. Great minds think alike. ;-]

Monatillou - good plan, . . . but wait, I travel these routes to be farther away from the "more populated" areas. ;-p

Flyingvan911 - but you have a flying emergency van. Seems like you would be the perfect one to contact. ;-]

The rest of you - thank you very much for the well wishing.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kind of impressed that I got not one reply.

I'm just now seeing this. Probably want to post similar future situations in the conversations forum.

That said, it's happened to me a couple of times. I got "read the TM" instead of a bolt size. Nothing like being dead on the side of the road in a 24v vehicle with 6% charge on the phone and being told to go look it up....

However, I've always gotten good results texting. Twice I've gotten help from friends of friends by means of texting them. You have my number. Although I'm not in Tucson I could have probably gotten someone to come get you had you texted me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks