• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did I just buy an MV?

SE Jones

Embarrassed to admit it...but I just bought a vehicle...that I know nothing about. It is a 1997 Tahoe model K10516. All white, no markings but appears but is so plain Jane that it looks like it could have been a government vehicle. All I know is that it looks good next to my Deuce!

Any info would be appreciated. I'll post pictures in a minute.

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While not an MV, it very well could be a government purchased vehicle.

SE Jones

Further research turned up some info on the CUCV II. supposedly they came all white, CARC and other add on item were installed later. In production from 1996 to 2000.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Further research turned up some info on the CUCV II. supposedly they came all white, CARC and other add on item were installed later. In production from 1996 to 2000.
I've read that as well, but it's not true. My CUCV II was black from the factory, others are a teal type green. I don't think I've seen one yet that was originally white.

That is a nice looking Tahoe though:).