• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did spin on filter mod.. Now I can't get it to start.

my69camaro

Ok so I just did a napa base and filter. Filled the fuel filter and installed. The truck fired right up and ran for 15sec then died. Ok out of fuel. Cranked and cranked with no difference. So then I cracked open every injector line on the head, I'm getting fuel at each one. So cranking now it sounds like it wants to start compared to before but just not quite there. I've shot a little WD down the intake without much noticable difference. Should I press the gas pedal? Break down and give it a quick shot of starting fluid while cranking? I feel like it's right on the tip of starting.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can do a quick check on the glow plugs by watching the volt meter. There is a fairly large voltage drop when the glow plugs are cycled on. If no voltage drop, the glow plugs are not coming on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks